Chasing Summer swimwear is made up of quality fabric and delicate embellishments. Please read through our advice on how to treat your Chasing Summer swimwear.
- Our embellishment pieces can be worn in the pool or ocean but not for long periods. They are not designed for swimming or streneous exercise. The crystals and chains should remain out of chlorinated water to avoid discolouration.
- After use please rinse your swimwear.
- Use mild detergent and always handwash your swimwear and lay flat our of sunlight to dry.
- Do not iron, do not tumble dry, do not dry clean, do not wring dry.
- We use the best fabric and dyes to ensure your swimwear lasts however we cannot gurantee colour fastness on all of our colours.
- Avoid sitting on rough surfaces as our fabric will pull.
- Do not wear your embellished swimwear in SPAS. Some spas have a lot of chlorine and other chemicals/oils that can cause damage to your swimwear.
- Some sunscreen lotions or tanning oils may mark your swimwear. Please be careful.
- For hygiene purposes, Please try on your swimwear over your underwear. Any soiled items will be sent back to the customer.
- We ask that you do not force the garment on if it is not the correct size. If the swimwear breaks Chasing Summer will not be held responsible.
Finally, Chasing Summer swimwear and all embellishments are checked thoroughly to ensure they are in perfect condition before leaving the premises.